Ocenco EEBD M-20.2 With Bracket
Emergency Escape Breathing Devices for Sale
The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD provides 15 to 32 minutes of oxygen – depending on the activity level of the user. It provides optimal usage of breathing air with a demand-regulated oxygen flow, and thereby maximum survival chances in an escape situation.
The compact design of this device makes it very suitable for confined spaces. It can be used in seconds; simply unlatch the case, pull out the unit, and insert the mouth and nose equipment. The attached hood can be used at any time during the escape.
The Ocenco M-20.2 EEBD has become the most used Emergency Escape Breathing Devices within the marine and offshore sectors. Simply because of its features - robust design, easy to use, multiple applications for usage, monthly visual inspection and most importantly 15years service – maintenance free!
- Typical performance duration: 15-32 minutes
- Service life: 15 Years
- Maintenance requirement: on-board visual inspection
- Donning time: less than 10 seconds
- Oxygen delivery system: automatic on, compressed oxygen, demand regulated
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Dimensions of M-20.2 EEBD: 17 x 17 x 7.6 cm
- Dimensions of orange secondary container: 21 x 23 x 10 cm Approvals: SOLAS/MED, USCG (NIOSH)